Let me tell you something about myself...
Birthdate: June 07, 2000
Birthplace: Izola, Slovenia
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Weight: 82 Kg
I started sailing on an optimist class boat when I was 6 years old. My first 2 years I sailed in my local sailing club, Jadro.
When I first jumped on a surfboard I was 6 years old. While I enjoyed sailing at the time, I grew stronger and stronger emotions for kiting because I watched my dad doing it. And that was the time I started dreaming that one day I could do the same.
I started competing when I was 9. That year I participated in several competitions in the freestyle discipline.
Later down the line, I switched to formula kite racing and kite foil, due to the windy weather on the Slovenian coast.
Hard work and hard workouts combined with top sparring partners made me a very good kite foiler and kite racer. But without my families support and especially my father, who is also my coach I wouldn't have been able to swing myself to the top of the world youth sailing in the discipline kite race.
- 2022 KiteFoil World championships , 1 place Sardegna - Italy
- 2022 KiteFoil European championships 1 place Lepanto - Greece
- 2021 KiteFoil World Series , 1 place Ranking
- 2020 No Competitions (COVID) 🙁
- 2019 Vice-champion at the European championships in Oristano - Italy
- 2019 KiteFoil World Series , 1 place Gizzeria - Italy
- 2019 KiteFoil World Series , 1 place Weifang - China
- 2019 KiteFoil World Series , 1 place Pingtan - China
- 2018 Vice Olympic youth champion in Buenos Aires - Argentina
- 2018 (U19) world champion in Aarhus - Denmark
- 2017 (U19) world champion in Mascate - Oman
- 2016 (U19) world champion in Weifang - China
Hopes and ambitions:
At the next Olympic cycle, I would like to attend all kite formula and foil racing competitions of the ISAF World Cup.
My biggest dream is to win a gold medal at the Olympic Games in Paris, 2024.